RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
When the excellence becomes a promise
The secret of our success lies in two things: quality and innovation. For several years, our business strategy focuses on the development of innovative technologies that are environmentally friendly. For example, we have created products with the aluminum oxide technology and the use of polycarbonate resin. Also, the versatility of our products with our dyes is another good innovative example.
Finitec Canada's commitment to sustainable development is reflected in our actions to protect the health of our customers, the smart use of natural resources and by promoting the responsible utilisation of our products.
Thus, we are proud to offer products that are:
Vernis, teintures et peintures à base d’eau :
- Low VOC content;
- Compliant to obtain LEED credits.
Also, we have created our environmental
footprint by having:
- Products made locally in Quebec, Canada;
- A local purchasing policy with suppliers;
- Creation of a personalized approach for identifying sustainability issues in design and product innovation, in order to accelerate time-to-market of environmental products;
- A corporate culture dedicated to the environment;
- A participation in the finishes recycling program.
At Finitec Canada, the development of environmentally friendly products has been a focus since the beginning of the company in 1993. Therefore, all Finitec Expert finishes contribute to obtain credits when used in a LEED project.For every product, it is possible to obtain a summary sheet that explains the potential contribution to a LEED-NC project. These summary sheets were elaborated in collaboration with Vertima, LEED certification experts.Finitec Canada is also a proud member of the Canadian Green Building Council.
Our commitment to quality is reflected in:
- Raw materials of high quality that meet environmental standards;
- An experienced and highly skilled workforce;
- An efficient and competent customer service;
- A well-established credibility in the industry, since almost 20 years;
- An effective warranty on our products.